Spectating realm battles/Queue for multiple game types

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.

• So I've found myself making use of the spectate option while waiting for my duel games to get going. I thought it might be cool to see realm battles in progress as well. The exception would be were players de-activate invaders.

Another option that'd be cool to get games going would be allowing to queue in multiple game modes at once. I remember their being a 'quick game' option, which i'd like to see make it's way back, even if it's limited to the cog/option menu in the settings.
    anjovi

• Personally, one reason that I might play a Realm is to avoid being spectated when I play. That said, seems fine to include invasions (PvP) Realm matches in spectate.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• good point! I'm having second thoughts about it as a whole now...Suppose the thought came up as I seem to just look for occupiers until a game gets going.

That said, it'd still be cool to see that queue for multiple game modes feature back in the game. One scenario that'd be useful:
    I'm waiting in a realm for an ally on a tough fight. What i can do:
    1)Hit the request ally button
    2)Go to the cog menu and hit the quick game, which is set for all of the game modes that i want to play (duel, league, invader, etc.)
    anjovi

• Maybe an Allow Spectating Option would please all parties.
    GlassJaw, Agent of Hegemony
    Glass Jaw

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information