should gooey blob kill?

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
wittzi

Re: should gooey blob kill?

Post by wittzi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:05 pm

My two pennies worth on this is that the gooey blob in this version is great, but I think that it's a little too powerful. Attack 2 and Defence 3 should maybe be brought down a little so that it's Attack 1 and Defence 2. That way it's annoying and a useful strategic spell, but is less likely to tear someone down early on.

PhilStormBorn

Post by PhilStormBorn » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:02 pm

I'm not saying I agree with weakening the Blob's attack but I am strongly against weakening the Blob's defence. You need spells that are levellers. If someone is coming at you with numbers there needs to be spells that potentially stall and thin them out. Blob is one of those. It would be disappointing if you throw out your Blob and the enemy's Eagle and Pegasus just erase it on the spot next turn. So I think the Blob needs some defence or it just disappears. You also don't want to provide a free, all you can eat buffet for a vampire. The Blob should be annoying, that's kind of the point.

askjosh

Post by askjosh » Mon May 26, 2014 4:39 am

I think that it should have an attack of 1 and defense of 4 this way its harder to get rid of but still wont kill you right away if you have a decent amount of defense