Let's talk about Mega Bolt.

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
NoWorries
GOD

Re: Let's talk about Mega Bolt.

Post by NoWorries » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Ideally, the devs will implement the Forgemaster feature in the near future so that people can begin experimenting with different staff builds. If the devs permit Forgemaster equipment to be reset an unlimited number of times during the Early Release period, then the devs will be able to get good statistics as to what equipment build elements are the most effective. Then, prior to the official release of the game, the devs can reset everything and then create Forgemaster costs for different build elements to promote balance.

But I like to imagine. Ye know me. ;)

Sephorin
GOD

Re: Let's talk about Mega Bolt.

Post by Sephorin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 pm

NoWorries wrote:If the devs permit Forgemaster equipment to be reset an unlimited number of times during the Early Release period, then the devs will be able to get good statistics as to what equipment build elements are the most effective.
This is a very good idea. I certainly hope Snapshot implements something like this so that we can help them test the balance of different staff powers.
Sephorin, living in service to the Goddess Ariianrhod since April, 1204.