Chat whilst in game lobby

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
wittzi

Chat whilst in game lobby

Post by wittzi » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:38 pm

I expect that this is a dead cert for the finished product, but it's a little frustrating not be be able to chat to your opponents when you're waiting for people to join a 3 or 4 player match.

Same as the other forum members, my experience of other Chaos Reborn players has been overwhelmingly positive and I can already tell that a very friendly, helpful but competitive community is going to spring out of this. The ability to be able to chat to people whilst you're waiting for that final person to join your game would be extremely useful.

cuivenion

Re: Chat whilst in game lobby

Post by cuivenion » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 pm

I agree with this. It would also help with organising games if you can chat in the lobby and see who's online. Some sort of 'Friends' tool would be helpful too.

worto03

Post by worto03 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:15 pm

I'm sure there will be this sort of thing too as we move away from the prototype, for now some of us are using Ped209's client which has a nice chat function as well as hosting some tourneys.

check out http://www.lawandchaos.co.uk/ for details of the tourneys but it's a good place in general to arrange a game.

RafiRomero

Post by RafiRomero » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:20 pm

There is also Steam Group Chat:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chaosreborngame
But I keep on forgetting about that

Dr D Wayne Love

Post by Dr D Wayne Love » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Would be good.
Just now I'm waiting to play a game, there is only 3 of us there.
If we could chat, we could agree to back out and play a 3 player game.