Law duel

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:36 pm

• 180 mp 20 def lol
    i will call u Boldr from now on!
    Stitchy

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:29 pm

• hmmm. I have a very sim build and eventually get to the point where i just can't keep the mega dragons away on turn 1 or 2, so usually switch it out for vamp build after level 15 or so.
    Aka

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 pm

• Stitchy wrote:180 mp 20 def lol
    i will call u Boldr from now on!

The right hex count between your wizard and potential threats is always 100% effective as a defense. ;)

Of note, I got all of my Chaos mode League medals back in the day with similarly fragile builds.

Though I have to emphasize that I've been somewhat lucky where I've needed to be with AI loadouts in my latest Chaos mode Duel run. And when the RNG was against me, I was lucky enough to have maps that allowed me room to run away to secure a draw to preserve my level run.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 am

• Using chaos vamps, terribly beaten by AI in last fight (Subversion mega)
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 6.33.27 PM.png
    Aka

Previous

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information