In game messaging channels

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:06 pm

• We've got an in game email system in place which is great, but its being quite underused at the moment.

I'd like to suggesting giving certain players and groups access to send in game mail to other players.

I think player sent mail should be identified differently to official snapshot communication. And I think that players should then have the possibility to opt out of any communication that they don't wish to receive.

Mail types I'd suggest:

Lore - Give access to all God role players to send any lore related messages that they wish.

Community - Give Jim as community manager access to send any miscellanous community related messages. I'd say also give Jim access to control members ship of both a Broadcast and Competitions groups:

Broadcasts - Give access to all regular streamers to send broadcast announcements vis this.

Competitions - Give access to all regular competition arrangers to send competition announcements via this.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information