Frequent front

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 am

• Great design. Do you know who is volunteering to update it? And what happens on weeks when you have 2 tournaments for instance? Do you alternate it daily etc? Just that Snapshot may green light such an approach, and of course they may not for understandable reasons, and then it turn out no one actually has the time to do it.

Farious
    Farious

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:50 am

• Farious wrote:Great design. Do you know who is volunteering to update it? And what happens on weeks when you have 2 tournaments for instance? Do you alternate it daily etc? Just that Snapshot may green light such an approach, and of course they may not for understandable reasons, and then it turn out no one actually has the time to do it.

Farious

I think updating the text once a month is a good target, at least initially. The current poster, for instance, is meant for this September (IX) and has inscriptions for league gold medalists from August (on the left rim of the dwarf's helmet) as well as realms created in the month before on the right rim. There was no gold medalist for Classic Law; but gary got to level 200 (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5783), which is an achievement deserving a spot I think. In terms of such godly levelups I do not know if anyone else has achieved it though, especially in August?

I can volunteer to do the updates once a month, as it is easy to do, but if someone else or someone from snapshot wants to do it the better - i imagine it takes 15 minutes at the start of each month or so.
    No One is God, but many Humanity | Baldrnox unight | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf

Previous

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information