Spectating realm battles/Queue for multiple game types

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
anjovi

Spectating realm battles/Queue for multiple game types

Post by anjovi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 pm

So I've found myself making use of the spectate option while waiting for my duel games to get going. I thought it might be cool to see realm battles in progress as well. The exception would be were players de-activate invaders.

Another option that'd be cool to get games going would be allowing to queue in multiple game modes at once. I remember their being a 'quick game' option, which i'd like to see make it's way back, even if it's limited to the cog/option menu in the settings.

NoWorries
GOD

Re: Spectating realm battles/Queue for multiple game types

Post by NoWorries » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Personally, one reason that I might play a Realm is to avoid being spectated when I play. That said, seems fine to include invasions (PvP) Realm matches in spectate.

anjovi

Post by anjovi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 am

good point! I'm having second thoughts about it as a whole now...Suppose the thought came up as I seem to just look for occupiers until a game gets going.

That said, it'd still be cool to see that queue for multiple game modes feature back in the game. One scenario that'd be useful:
I'm waiting in a realm for an ally on a tough fight. What i can do:
1)Hit the request ally button
2)Go to the cog menu and hit the quick game, which is set for all of the game modes that i want to play (duel, league, invader, etc.)

Glas Masv

Post by Glas Masv » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Maybe an Allow Spectating Option would please all parties.
Glas Masv, Child of the Light-Eater, Ascendent Metamorphic Singularity; MastrMynd of Hegemony

Join Hegemony! Original PvP/Realm/Lore Guild.

Send a PM or contact Glas Masv aka GlassJaw in-game or on Discord to Apply.