Persistent demigod/god challenges for those w/o status

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.

• Am just looking at the lobby seeing about 3 out of 14 people who aren't able to make games with all the taboo stuff. I was wondering if it might be possible for demigod/gods to make custom games in which other players can activate.

They could occupy the live custom game menu, similar to how realms are and allow for lower classed players a chance to play with the rulesets.

Although, I'm thinking it might be easiest just to let them have access to the rules w/o the rewards. I think it's hard to really garner attention for something when it is effectively invisible to most of the player base.

If that was impossible though, if there was at least a way in which to make challenges that players could attempt, that could be a neat way in which to add to the PVP/PVE of the game. Maybe have the game available for those, until it is played. After the 1st attempt they could just miss out on the goodies so even if they didn't beat it the 1st time, they could still try the challenge and perhaps help someone out if it is a pve based challenge.
    anjovi

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information