Visible hexes

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.
Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:59 pm

• Could we possibly get a graphical option that lets us visibly see hexes for the whole board?

I'm really having a hard time seeing how many spaces different creatures are from each other. (Is it just me?)

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:41 pm

• No, me too. Or some way of clicking creatures to highlight their attack range (but not just 1 creature, I'd want to be able to click lots of them, and if I click a mounted wizard I'd want to see the mount radius + 4 for wizard's potential ranged attack). Just a simple radius tool would be best, rather than figuring out who can move around what.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 pm

• Visible hex outlines should be subject to a toggle on or off depending upon player preference. That's a fairly standard feature in many turn-based combat games. I don't want to be forced to see hex outlines in those situations in which I want to bask in the glory of the scenic artwork. :)

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux

Return to Gameplay Discussion