Please make turn last only 2 mins.

Discussion and questions about the latest version of Chaos Reborn. Not for bugs, but for comments about the game play.

• worto03 wrote:I like it too.

I'd like it so long as the "base" time were two minutes instead of one minute. Very few of my turns take less than one minute.
    Sephorin
    GOD

• Turns need to take a while between actions sometimes when you're trying to lay out Shadow Trees and the like while laying down strategy.

Honestly, it's not that common that players just dawdle unnecessarily. I see no reason to penalize people by changing the default that allows players to take up to three minutes to move. This is a solution in search for a problem.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• NoWorries wrote:Honestly, it's not that common that players just dawdle unnecessarily. I see no reason to penalize people by changing the default that allows players to take up to three minutes to move. This is a solution in search for a problem.

I agree, at the moment people can move as quick as they are able to within a 3 min time limit, it doesn't mean that they will always take 3 minutes. There are a lot of players that are new to the game at the moment, people are going to naturally speed up as they get to grips with things.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• NoWorries wrote:This is a solution in search of a problem.

I agree 100% with NoWorries and Spite. The three minute timer is just fine as it is.
    Sephorin
    GOD

• Perhaps the original poster would also like an actions per minute counter? :)
    torp

Previous

Return to Gameplay Discussion

Information