Custom game lobby not loading correctly

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.

• Lots of players seem to be experiencing this problem when trying to setup custom games currently.

custom lobby not loading.png

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• I suspect that this might be related to the null data that shows for wizard level in wizard profiles currently when you first look at a wizard profile. After you back out of the wizard profile and do it again, the wizard level shows each time.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• Nevermind. It's actually worse. I managed to create 4 lobbies. 2 of them worked fine with invites. 2 others I came back to them after setting up an async lobby and found that they had reverted. One of them after the invite had been accepted.
    Attachments
    7f57e5a5d3c8ca35c57974485a0423ff.png

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• I tried closing and starting a new one but still couldn't do anything with it.

I did find that once a lobby was full that I was able to start the match as normal though.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• I found that the best cure was to close the lobby, open an ongoing async game (even if not my turn), and then try creating a new lobby.

NoWorries
    GOD

Return to Bug Reports

Information