beamed into new game

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Incarnadine

beamed into new game

Post by Incarnadine » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 pm

i was in a 4 player it was only 1 round in and suddenly i was in a different 4 player i logged off and went back in and was in the first 4 player i took my go pressed end turn and was advised you will be disconected for inactivity i clicked im online and continued only to be kill next go .

i started a new 4 player and took first go after which was advised of inactive kill again clicked online and was killed.

this may be the universe saying you need to take a break from chaos so i came here instead
PRETENAMA

worto03

Re: beamed into new game

Post by worto03 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi Incarnadine,

Are you running v.13 I thought that this was a problem with the older versions of the game which had been fixed now?

It was especially common when you quit out of a queue and join another game.

Can you confirm the version your on and if it's the web version or not?

worto.

aeons00

Re: beamed into new game

Post by aeons00 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:34 pm

I've had a similar experience, and only with v0.13...I joined one 3 player game and nobody took their turn for a solid minute...I believe it was my turn first, but the game didn't let me start my turn...all of my units were inactive, and the timer didn't go down at all...I quit and joined another 3 player game, and midway through turn 2 it asked if I was still online...I was confused, but I said yes, and a turn later it disconnected me from the game I was in, forcing me back to the lobby. This happened more than once as I tried to get into a game...I'm thinking it might be a warning from my previous game that boots me out of the new ones, but I'm not sure...either way, I quit the game and am currently seeing if waiting offline 10 or so minutes fixes the problem
I hate indecision! ... or maybe I don't. Well, make up your mind. Or I'll have your skin made into a hat. Maybe one of those arrowcatchers. I love those hats! Now get out of here before I change my mind....or my mind changes me.