Some Icarus tower anomalies

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 pm

• It can melee attack uphill or downhill, i.e, It can attack things that are one terrain level above or below it (up a step, or down a step). I wonder if its 'Fixed Level' ability should apply to its melee attack as well, not just its movement ability... Or if the tower should even have a melee attack.

Invigoratum talisman doesn't re-activate it's melee attack, this makes sense though because it is a structure, so really its the fact that it even has a melee attack that might be confusing... plus the fact that it cant move up and down levels but it can attack up and down levels.
    Mazy

Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 am

• I've also noticed some weak AI around Icarus towers in law mode. Essentially, what I'm seeing at the moment are damaged creatures trying to fly in range of an Icarus Tower even though doing so is a 100% guaranteed death. The AI should be intelligent enough to know when a move will cause the creature to automatically die before it can do anything.
    Tess
    GOD

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:11 pm

• The Invigoratum talisman does re-activate the Icarus Tower's melee attack in the latest version on Steam (I know the original bug report was over a year ago:$).
    It can attack uphill and downhill by design.

I'm looking at AI improvement, but this is more of a long-term process.
    CGR
    SNAPSHOT DEV

Return to Bug Reports

Information