Lag occurring on friends list sub menu

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.

• This has been reported before, but I can't find the report. (The issue seems to be slightly worse than it has been previously)

Basically when using the friends request tab on the friend list (in the game lobby), switching between 'Friends' and 'Requests' (back and forth) causes a really bad lag, it will hang indefinitely and sometimes cause a 'not responding' error in the game window.
    Mazy

• Still a lot of lag on the friend request tab.. opening the list, sending friend requests, receiving requests, confirming requests all cause the game window to hang.
    Mazy

• This also occurs to a slightly lesser degree when switching between the staff inventory menu (under 'Equip') and the main menu..

I'm guessing that the duration of the lag which occurs when opening and closing the staff inventory menu (and the friends request tab) may depend on the size of the list..

i.e, if you have a long list of a few hundred staffs (or a long friends list) it will take a while to access the server which contains that info, causing the game window to hang during the process.

-Friends list can hang for approx 20 secs (10+ secs with the 'not responding' message)
    -Staff inventory list can hang for approx 10 secs
    Mazy

Return to Bug Reports

Information