Isles of Jovy - Standoff

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:04 am

• For Anjovi,

There is an event wherein a lion is surrounded by undead and neither side can kill the other. Also, there are no buttons or tabs or progression from the Standoff! story. Since I can't leave the screen I can't complete the realm. This event comes mid-way through the realm.

PS: Should I have posted this in Realm Design?
    "The only thing better than being Right is learning you are Wrong." - GLASSJAW
    Glass Jaw

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:03 pm

• I can take a quick peak, though there really shouldn't be any bugs as all of my encounters on isles of jovy, azriel, rahzeel don't use any of the more advanced realm tools. (as in there just basic encounters with no requirements, triggers, flags, etc.)
    anjovi

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:08 am

• figured it out. Before the official release they still had template realms/example realms that players could put in there realms as placeholder. For whatever reason one of those were in mine, and it was placed despite not meeting the "must be placed on plains terrain" criteria. Some kind of a bug allowed the encounter to be there nonetheless and i've no doubt that it's probably not going to be able to be fixed unless it's taking off.
    anjovi

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:20 am

• Pre-defined Encounters will cause the crash described as they have been partially removed from the game and should not be used but could still be placed for a number of updates after being depreciated.

I will look into this, thanks for reporting.

Cheers,
    Farious

@Anjovi I have replied to your PM.
    Choose FREEDOM! Choose the ANARCHY WOLVES Chaos Reborn guild! Click here!
    Discord & Forum Moderator, Realm Moderator, & Wiki Admin.
    PM me to ask Realm Design questions or for help.

#ChaosReborn:
    DISCORD | Wiki | My Videos
    Farious

Return to Bug Reports

Information