2 different bugs in 5 minutes time

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:38 pm

• I just had a bug I noticed previously : I forged a new set, and came back to the equip menu, where I ended up with an equipment loadout called "Equipment Loadout#5296969393" or something along those lines. Then the game seems to realize this loadout doesn't exist and switches to a completely black screen. I killed CR in Windows, and when opening it again, my loadout is set to "Forgemaster Equipment" with my new gear. What I think might be happening is that the game goes back to the equip menu before the new gear is added on the server, and just assigns it a temporary name. Then when the game syncs with server, it finds out the equipment config is invalid.

Anyway, after the restart, I managed to rename the set and thought all problems were solved. Until I went to my async list and got this :
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/82596042374175915/081EF2D6929E788166633C922A70CA2FE0083E45/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

Return to Bug Reports

Information