I just had a bug I noticed previously : I forged a new set, and came back to the equip menu, where I ended up with an equipment loadout called "Equipment Loadout#5296969393" or something along those lines. Then the game seems to realize this loadout doesn't exist and switches to a completely black screen. I killed CR in Windows, and when opening it again, my loadout is set to "Forgemaster Equipment" with my new gear. What I think might be happening is that the game goes back to the equip menu before the new gear is added on the server, and just assigns it a temporary name. Then when the game syncs with server, it finds out the equipment config is invalid.
Anyway, after the restart, I managed to rename the set and thought all problems were solved. Until I went to my async list and got this :