Spider Cheat

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:06 pm

• I was in a realm riding an elephant that was webbed. Elephant goes down from an arrow, so now I'm mountless, but unwebbed. Spider comes along and kills me dead.

and so shall i ever remain.... dead. dead. dead.

:(
    Aka

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:53 am

• Just to confirm then: this was vs the AI, not an invader?
    RafiRomero

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 pm

• hey Rafi, yes, AI palace battle
    Aka

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 am

• Here's an example of this bug.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8JaAFBTfMo

I shoot the tree, the tree dies, the AI wizard is revealed.. I attack the AI wizard with a spider, the spider bites instead of webs.

It appears sometimes spiders don't recognize when a web or tree containing a wizard has been destroyed (because its default attack against growths is to bite.. with a couple of exceptions, such as shadow wood).

[A separate minor issue] In this video you can also see how the tree 'rattles' before the bow is fired, this is because it starts its death animation early..

..this acts as a precursor (or tell) which lets you know prematurely when an attack is going to succeed on it, i.e, when firing a magic attack at a tree (or any kind of ranged attack) if the tree moves from side to side before the attack connects with it you know it's going to die.
    Mazy

Return to Bug Reports

Information