Realm Design Mode Switch

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 pm

• Let's say I'm playing an already released realm in chaos mode. I exit to menu, goto My Realms and open the new realm i'm currently designing in Testing mode, but want to test it in law mode. I test it for a bit and then exit to menu. I back out of My Realms to return playing the realm I was initially playing (originally in chaos mode) but now it has switched to law mode.

there's somekind of switcherdoo happening.
    Aka

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:20 am

• I imagine it is remembering the last mode you played for your "real" realms questing, rather then your own realms-testing. Does that make sense?
    RafiRomero

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 pm

• Well, it's not really getting in my way or anything, but just wanted to report it. It's not remembering the mode for my 'real' realming, is the issue. The realm creator testing is changing the mode of the realm I'm actually playing outside the realm creator. Not sure if it's possible to just switch modes back and forth while playing in a realm these days, but if it isn't AND taking some of the recent realm scoring posts into context (re: law mode is breaking realm scoring), it could be a potential exploit to bounce between modes should the scoring ever get sorted out.... Anyway, maybe I'm not making any sense at this point. If not, feel free to ignore.
    Aka

Return to Bug Reports

Information