in-battle text message glitch

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 pm

• If you are using your keyboard to move....

And typing messages in texting window...

And then you go back to move the map around...

you end up typing a long and annoying string of messages that look like this:

"addddddwwqqeeeeqqqeeewwwaaadddwww" from the navigation keys.

Sometimes you can fix this by selecting your wiz, but not always.

Sometimes you spend the next 30 minutes typing gibberish and getting distracted while Elm's ridiculously hard realm "Head of the Snake" does everything in its power to annihilate you, but you refuse to give in, cause you got this, and Mazy is kicking a@@ with you, and you're so close this time, if you could just obliterate this last paladin, and and ....

ddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadwddwadwdwdwwadeewwdaddwddawdqqqadweweweqddawdadawqqadaddweqwddqwdwqqwqwdqwdqdwqdeqeqeqweqdaadaeqeqddaadadw
    Aka

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:18 am

• I think if the chat box has "focus" (cursor is blinking in it) this happens?
    You should be able to de-focus the chat box by pressing enter (even if the box is empty wadwadwadwadwadwadasdawasdwa
    RafiRomero

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:59 am

• This happens to me a lot too.

I generally fix it, by deleting out all the chat and pressing enter, but that's a really frustrating thing to have to do - Especially if it's in the middle of a live game.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:22 pm

• yes, is usually fixable, which is somewhat annoying, yesterday it was not, just kept happening no matter what i pressed.
    Aka

Return to Bug Reports

Information