Server issue

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 pm

• Can anyone advise me on this? I'm seeing the following message when trying to go online:

"Server's version 230 is different to your client's 233."

I've tried the Alt Connect method and this brings up the same message.

Not sure what to do. Is this likely to be firewall related, or is there a problem with my version of the game (v1.12.2 - GOG.com version)?

Any advice much appreciated!
    kurotoshiro

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:29 pm

• Restart your Steam client to get the latest update which was released a few hours a go I think. :)

We are now on 1.13.

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:56 pm

• As for GOG, they are (unfortunately) slower than Steam in pushing out new updates. It's out of the dev's hands. As soon as GOG pushes the new update, you should be good.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

• Thanks! Yeah, I've tried prompting GOG Galaxy to look for updates but it's got nothing more recent than v.1.12.2. Guess I'll just wait. Not sure if it's worth contacting GOG. I guess they'll just push updates when they push them and not before.
    kurotoshiro

Return to Bug Reports

Information