Crashes

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Mazy

Re: Crashes

Post by Mazy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 am

Incarnadine wrote:I am in 80 or 90 asynchs..
Hey dude, join the async matchmaker queue, max out the rest of your sl0ts!.. I just queued a bunch of asyncs (101 to be precise!) ..you can be one of the lucky ones to help me test my newly forged Tempest staff out, see you there!

CGR
SNAPSHOT DEV

Post by CGR » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello everyone.
Many apologies for the amount of time it has taken to get fixes out. The upgrade to Unity 5.x had produced some exotic and hard-to-replicate problems.
We're hoping to produce an updated release today which should address the more pressing issues.

Incarnadine

Post by Incarnadine » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:17 pm

that would be great it is driving me mad having to make attempt after attempt to try and take a go b4 the game crashes.

also i noticed today when i cast a meteor shower that i got 399 yes 399 mana for the kills now it did nail a fair few things but clearly something is way off here
PRETENAMA

blobka
DEMIGOD

Post by blobka » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 am

Incarnadine wrote:that would be great it is driving me mad having to make attempt after attempt to try and take a go b4 the game crashes.

also i noticed today when i cast a meteor shower that i got 399 yes 399 mana for the kills now it did nail a fair few things but clearly something is way off here

Lucky! It gives me only 256 mana.. .
In Gary We Trust