[v1.13] - Death Matters Not

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

• Law Mode

Two Icarus Towers

Lots of vampires

They fly in

They take hits from both towers.

They are dead as the skull appears and they have zero health

But

They are still very much alive and kicking and now attacking the towers

They didnt get the memo that they are dead
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 am

• What seems to be happening here is both of the hits on the vampire are not fully registering, probably because they are striking simultaneously..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dL3MXLv5Sk

..One tower strike on a vampire does 62 damage (40 att v 40 def always does 62 damage in law mode), two strikes do 124 damage (which leaves the vamp with -24 hp).

You can see the game is registering both hits, the UI shows a '-62' symbol twice, the death skull icon even appears briefly.. but the vamp does not die, it acts like it has only taken one hit from a single tower.

The vampire will start the next turn with -24 hp, it will die to any attack made on it during this turn (however, no skull icon will be displayed when you click on it to attack and kill it). If it cannot be killed on this turn it can still move and attack on it's next turn.

..I don't recall seeing anything strange happen when two towers attack the same target in chaos mode (the target appears to die if one or both towers succeed), but I haven't fully tested it so I can't say for sure that there isn't an equivalent of this bug in chaos mode.
    Mazy

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:50 am

• Thanks for reporting this, I've added it to our bug database.
    CGR
    SNAPSHOT DEV

Return to Bug Reports

Information