Async Match Count

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
NoWorries
GOD

Async Match Count

Post by NoWorries » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:42 am

As of this post, I have 55 active async matches, 1 pending match request, and 16 completed matches in my list of League async games. 55 + 1 + 16 = 72. However, the notification in the League tab says, "86".* I call, "Bug!"

And while you guys are at it, how about fixing this so the number only is the combined total of active matches and pending match requests. Now that we can have 100 or so async matches going at a time, this number is far more useful in helping to manage our match commitments. For example, at some point we'll get a sense of how many active matches we can handle at a time, and it would be nice to be able to have an easily identified number to help us manage.

I can't speak as to whether the same bug exists with custom async matches; I only have one of those.

* footnote: I don't know if the bugs are related, but I'm experiencing the Async Turn Notification bug, too.

CGR
SNAPSHOT DEV

Re: Async Match Count

Post by CGR » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:39 am

Thanks for reporting this, I've added it to our bug database.