Law mode damage indicator

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:15 pm

• in law mode, you can no longer see how many damage the enemi creature will do when you select them.
    ish

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 pm

• Thanks for reporting this, I've added it to our bugs database.
    CGR
    SNAPSHOT DEV

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 am

• Just noticed this also. I was testing some stuff in law mode.. the UI for measuring attacks is messed up (faulty damage indicators for attacks - both for and against you). The mouse clicks are simply not bringing up the required info like it used to.
    Mazy

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 am

• Can you post a screenshot, Mazy?
    I can see the law-mode damage indicator being absent, it'd be good to have a screenshot of this other problem.
    CGR
    SNAPSHOT DEV

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 pm

• I think we are talking about the same thing.. law mode damage indicators are not appearing during the moments they used to (pre-update).

I think it's just a case of them being out of action when it's not the players actual turn.. where as, pre-update, clicking on enemies used to show how much damage they could/would do.

One of the best ways of seeing this in action is to spectate a law mode game and try clicking on various units, the damage indicators only appear under certain circumstances.
    Mazy

Return to Bug Reports

Information