(v1.13) Disconnect when matched to Duel while playing Asyncs

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.

• I was playing the last of a series of League asyncs while I was waiting a fairly decent time for a human opponent in a Duel. Then I tried to cast disbelieve (cuz sometimes I do that, honest), and the spell wouldn't initiate. It'd target but not cast. Then I was disconnected with the message that I was disconnected for not taking my turn in a match. I logged back in and confirmed that I had lost a Duel which I had not been notified about. I confirmed that I had timed out in global chat.

In retrospect, the period of time of me not being able to cast disbelieve seems to correspond to how long it took me to time out.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• The next time I did this, no problem. But I didn't do but one or two asyncs before being matched.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• A similar thing happened to me, probably same root cause:

I joined duel law queue.
    I started to do my turn on an async ranked game while waiting for someone to duel with me.
    I got a match on the duel queue, so it took me from the async ranked game to the duel game.
    I finished that duel no problem.
    After the duel I saw the main multiplayer GUI again.
    I went back to my async ranked game to finish my turn.
    The async loaded fine, but I cannot remember if i got to make some new moves or not. Anyways suddenly I was kicked out to the game start menu with the red message - see attached screenshot.
    When i logged in again I saw i had accrued a loss in law duels that i did not actually lose, see second screenshot (the right score should have been 2 wins and 0 losses at that point)
    Attachments
    20170905212208_1.jpg
    20170905211851_1.jpg
    No One is God, but many Humanity | Baldrnox unight | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf

Return to Bug Reports

Information