Custom Asynch No-Notice

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:50 am

• I'm not sure if it was a bug. I just timed out of a Custom Asynch, but the custom asynchs hadn't lighted up on my screen. I didn't resign. I wonder if its possible i forgot to hit end turn. Does the Custom Asynch not light up if you visit a game, but don't end turn?

Unfortunately this custom asynch was in spite's tourney and the loss likely boots me from it. I was in a winning position when the game ended.
    "Sometimes you find yourself doing something that you know you're going to pay more for than you could ever get out of it. Just remember: Don't rob a bank for $50" - GlassJaw
    Glass Jaw

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 am

• I think it's probably not a bug and after conferring with Spite.. it's more of an oversight. There should be notification other than an unopened game notification that games are presently open. It would activate after all games are opened. So, a new color replacing yellow on the league and custom tab on the main screen. I'm not sure if the games themselves are highlighted to indicate they are open after they've been visited once, but I suspect not.
    "Sometimes you find yourself doing something that you know you're going to pay more for than you could ever get out of it. Just remember: Don't rob a bank for $50" - GlassJaw
    Glass Jaw

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:57 am

• If we can play live tonight or tomorrow , happy to replay this one. Cheers
    ahMostyn

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:48 pm

• I'll look for you online ahMostyn.

I'm on Eastern Standard Time.. around what time should I be online?
    Glass Jaw

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:28 pm

• i'll try and catch you in game from 8pm UK (4pm EST?) or in discord.
    ahMostyn

Return to Bug Reports

Information