Belivent Broken

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 pm

• It still works as intended most of the time but sometimes it can completely fail, I've seen it fail around 4 or 5 times now, it works intermittently (since one or two updates ago).

The bug usually occurs when there are a sequence of AI ranged attacks on a belivent wizard, the wizard will often successfully dodge the first ranged attack but then die to the second or third ranged attack (rather than evade every single ranged attack 100% of the time, as intended). It might be an issue with the way AI attacks are sequenced.
    Mazy

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 am

• If you could post a short video (e.g., from playback) or a series of screencaps the next time this happens, that'd be great.
    Belivent will not retreat to a position that puts the victim adjacent to an enemy creature.
    If this is what is happening, a change to the talisman description is perhaps the fix.
    CGR
    SNAPSHOT DEV

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:47 pm

• CGR wrote:Belivent will not retreat to a position that puts the victim adjacent to an enemy creature.

Yes I think that is what is happening, I do have a video showing exactly this (I'll edit/clip/post it later).

Is this a new rule? I'm sure the wizard used to just get thrown around like a pinball regardless of how many enemies were surrounding him.
    Mazy

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm

• It's always been this way. Belivent uses the old retreat code back from when stuff could retreat from combat.
    RafiRomero

Return to Bug Reports

Information