The Old Map Not Updating Properly Bug

Report any bugs you find here. Include the steps for reproducing it if you can, and the version number.
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:38 pm

• This one has been around for a very long time but last night it was painful and embarrassing for the game.

I jumped in to a palace battle as an ally as a newish player had sent a request out.

It didnt take long for things to go wrong in terms of moves etc being updated on the map.

For example, I went to attack a hydra, i could move next to it but i couldnt attack. I had to close the game and then relaunch it to see things properly. Of course the hydra wasnt where I had thought it was and in fact i was now wide open to be attacked by it, I then couldnt even cast anything.

And it wasn't just me, it was happening to the other player as well.

It got so bad that Ai turns seemed to just be skipped and every turn we had to close the game and relaunch it.

It was also that bad, that we could not cast real creatures and the only way to get anything out was to cast illusions.

It really was beyond the joke and made the game look really bad.

As I say this isnt a new bug, its been around for a long time but I have never seen it that bad before as usaully one restart sorts it out.

I know others have experienced this as well.

Thankfully, we got lucky and was able to scrap a win but this really needs to be looked at as to why this happens now and then.
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

Return to Bug Reports

Information