Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm
Considering the discussions that have been going on in relation to this and the gods, I thought a quiz might amuse people.
It's the best of the alignment tests I've found.
I'm Chaotic Neutral. Not just in this one. In every alignment test I've ever done. I can't help feeling someone is trying to trell me something.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 am
The test confirms something I've suspected about myself for a while. It's distressing but true... I'm Lawful Good.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm
- Location: South Yorkshire, UK
Chaotic Neutral as well. The only one of these I've done before came out as Neutral Evil, so I guess I've become a nicer person since then, though a tad more unpredictable
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 am
- Location: Lincs, UK
Is that like... Katamari?
Ace of Spades
(my latest Dragon Coins
2D or 3D artists, translators needed!
- Posts: 1420
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 pm
- Location: UK
Neutral Good - which is odd 'cos that's my preferred alignment in D&D as well.
gary is my master now...
Current Unicoin Total: 54.2
Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
- Posts: 6276
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 pm
- Location: UK
I was neutral good also.
The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting
- We embrace all.
- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:15 pm
Interesting... I'm a True Neutral. Suits me, I reckon.
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 pm
- Location: LE9, UK
Ah man - I'm Lawful Good - sounds a bit dull
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:06 pm
- Location: Long Island, NY
True Neutral here, which doesn't really surprise me...
////// T S U R T //////
/// I ///////////// E ///
/// N //////////// W //
//// RECURRENCE //
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 pm
- Location: the Vampire Free State of Wyoming
Well, i got to the end, then it asked me to "sign-up"... so i killed it ! I think that makes me "Suspiciously Evil", LOL.
Monk: "Vampires?! Here, take these..."
"Rings of garlic...holy water...silver stake...crucifix..."
[outside, they hear 2 monks test-firing a Gatling gun]
Van Helsing: "Why can't I have one of those?"